Sythzscape
PLZ KINDLY VOTE TO KEEP ARE SERVER ALIVE!

http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6763
Sythzscape
PLZ KINDLY VOTE TO KEEP ARE SERVER ALIVE!

http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6763
Sythzscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sythzscape The Top RSPS server on Tobex's Offical Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sythz, you must read this. Im sorry for the spam but i need to get ur attention!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
white

white

Sythz, you must read this. Im sorry for the spam but i need to get ur attention! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sythz, you must read this. Im sorry for the spam but i need to get ur attention!   Sythz, you must read this. Im sorry for the spam but i need to get ur attention! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:15 am

and wrote:
yesterday someone called cool hacked mot, i have proof of this. Anyways yesterday the guy was on mot and was spawning stuff and dropping it and everything bad, he was using ::hurt and making people staff. He banned my account called and, so i decided i should suck up to him and maybe he will give me some rights so i can do some good. Anyways onto today, i log on with an account called "peekay" and he gives me owner for some reason. He logged off his account which was "cool" and so i decided it was time to act. I started bringing the rules back and demoting people who werent staff and giving the real staff back their positions. Then i presume it was either you, or cool. Came back on another account and demoted peekay and ip banned me. So know i am writing this and im not sure what is happening on the server but i doubt it is anything good. I suggest you get on and take some action before things go terribly wrong. When you go back on, i ask that you either do a mega rollback, an economy reset or a full on reset and unban/unip me.

Sythz, you must read this. Im sorry for the spam but i need to get ur attention! 0001yo
Sythz, you must read this. Im sorry for the spam but i need to get ur attention! 0000b

Thanks alot,
And.
Nice Job on the screen shots Very Nice dude...
Back to top Go down
http://xat-scape.com
and

and

Sythz, you must read this. Im sorry for the spam but i need to get ur attention! Empty
PostSubject: Sythz, you must read this. Im sorry for the spam but i need to get ur attention!   Sythz, you must read this. Im sorry for the spam but i need to get ur attention! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:25 pm

yesterday someone called cool hacked mot, i have proof of this. Anyways yesterday the guy was on mot and was spawning stuff and dropping it and everything bad, he was using ::hurt and making people staff. He banned my account called and, so i decided i should suck up to him and maybe he will give me some rights so i can do some good. Anyways onto today, i log on with an account called "peekay" and he gives me owner for some reason. He logged off his account which was "cool" and so i decided it was time to act. I started bringing the rules back and demoting people who werent staff and giving the real staff back their positions. Then i presume it was either you, or cool. Came back on another account and demoted peekay and ip banned me. So know i am writing this and im not sure what is happening on the server but i doubt it is anything good. I suggest you get on and take some action before things go terribly wrong. When you go back on, i ask that you either do a mega rollback, an economy reset or a full on reset and unban/unip me.

Sythz, you must read this. Im sorry for the spam but i need to get ur attention! 0001yo
Sythz, you must read this. Im sorry for the spam but i need to get ur attention! 0000b

Thanks alot,
And.
Back to top Go down

Sythz, you must read this. Im sorry for the spam but i need to get ur attention!
Page 1 of 1